Sherry's Signature Message
An overview of the lessons God taught me in my desert times as we skim through my book, Water In The Desert. Great for one-day events or retreats. It’s best if the girls have the book and we do some of the exercises to make a greater impact. The women are often interested in going through the book after and getting into the Study Guide. Some churches run Ladies’ Bible Study groups using the book after the event.
*Books available at a discounted rate.
Water In My Desert Song
By: Rachelle Fletcher
Listen on Soul H2O Radio to hear the story
behind the song and get a free download!
Points discussed will be determined by number of sessions, length of sessions and what I discern the Lord wants spoken to a particular group. Some I might feel to emphasize more, some I might feel to skip. I’ve never shared it quite the same. I’m always asking the Lord to show me what He wants shared, not just a repetitive talk.
- • God Provides Water in the Desert
- • Place Yourself Near the Water
- • Breaking Free is Hard Work
- • Don’t Go Back to Egypt
- • Travel “Through” the Desert
- • God is With You in the Desert
- • Testing…is Followed by Blessing
- • Unpack Your Suitcase
- • Move Out and Follow the Promise
- • You Will Cross Over to the Promised Land
- • Don’t Forget What God Has Done
- • God Provides Water that Grows Gardens
- • Drink From the Well that Won’t Run Dry
- • Let the Streams Flow
- • He’ll Take Your Mess and Make it a Message